- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- GRE or GMAT scores OR a narrative describing two years of professional work experience (individuals with 2+ years work experience can ask to have the testing requirement waived)
Application requirements are as follows:
- Apply with the online Graduate Application
- Pay graduate application fee
- Upload a cover letter describing work experience and goals for graduate study
- Request official GRE or GMAT scores be sent to WVU (or a narrative, as described above)
- Upload resume or vitae
- Upload three letters of reference commenting on professional background and your plans for graduate study
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores for International Students
- Request official transcripts from all institutions attended (other than WVU) and
WVU Office of Graduate Admissions
One Waterfront Place
PO Box 6510
Morgantown, WV 26506-6510
electronically sent to GraduateAdmissions@mail.wvu.edu
Deadline for Fall 2017 is June 30, 2017
Deadline for Spring 2018 is November 1, 2017
Deadline for Summer 2018 is April 1, 2018
Need More Information?
To request more information about this program, please visit the Instructional Design & Technology M.A. page on the WVU Online and Extended Campus website and select "Request Info"
If you have any specific questions about this program, please feel free to fill
program contact form.